Reflect on your present blessings ? of which every man has many ? not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some. – Charles Dickens
We really have more blessings than we typically realize. The small things, the small blessings go unnoticed in our lives, but they are still there. An important start to your day would be to acknowledge some of those blessings. Here are some of mine:
- I’m alive for another day.
- I have a very comfortable bed.
- I’m in a wonderful relationship.
- I have a great set of friends.
- I’m able to enjoy a wonderful morning cup of coffee every morning.
- Today the air is crisp and cool. I love that.
- I love that I can play the guitar.
- I have the best daughter.
- My life is going just where I want it to go.
- I love my job.
What are some of your blessings?
Have a great day!